Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wide Body Snowmen

I am so happy to announce a new snowman for our line of snowfolks.  He's a new wide body design.  I love him and I'm not sure when we'll put him up for sale if at all.  First we need to design a whole group of friends for him.

Here's a close up of the jolly guy.  He's probably happy here in NE Ohio today since the rain has stopped and the snowing has started all over again.  He's about 9" tall and 4 1/4" wide so hence the wide body name.  
Here's a full length shot of the happy gent.  


He'll probably also sport a cardinal somewhere on his hat but I don't have any right now to use so he's just sporting his long muffler and a few sparkles.  

Next up I hope to get back to the story of our beginnings and how we came up with a name for our creations.  
Until then stay warm and dry....
Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment