Monday, October 31, 2011

Witches, Scarecrows, Pumpkins & More...



Indeed A Day Late seems to be my theme song.  I am also more than a dollar short in what I've paid to finish off these new OOAK designs.  I just finished off a couple of scarecrows and a witch, but why?  I'm a day late if I want to sell them, maybe that's why I'm a day late, I don't want to sell any of them.


  

(Isn't this little Pumpkin Scarecrow cute?  I added some glitz, a sign and a crow!)


These 3 LoveKins have been finished for more than a month, but I just never found the time to take the photos and reduce pixels and resize for Etsy.  I had to read the help files on Etsy to fine the optimum photo size...it's 570 pixels wide.  If I were really into this resizing of photos I would write a script to have my photo program automatically do this....however I checked into it and it's not worth the battle.   So I resized a whole group of photos to Etsy size of 570 pixels...I hope that's the correct size, my memory is gone or partially gone.

I think it's probably too late to sell these 3 so hooray for me, my private collection just grew by 3!
Here's the witch, all glittered up and spooky!  She's a lovely green color don't you think?

Full sized Scarecrow is 12 inches tall, he sports some lovely pumpkins and an old black crow.  







2 comments:

  1. Three really fun pieces. I especially like the scarecrow. Lucky for you that you were late for selling them this year. I find it hard to part with some of my pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks maddyrose! I love your stuff and I wouldn't want to part with any of it either. Marge and I always tried to get photos of all of our work, but we missed some and there are a few we sold that we should have kept and didn't.

    ReplyDelete