Friday, October 21, 2011

The Berkshires & Cape Cod

I know it's been some time since my last post here, but life happens and sometimes that interferes with plans.   Anyway we've been working away on some new designs for Christmas.  Plus we sold some of our  OOAK Santas and ornaments to the gift shop at The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.  If you're in the area stop by and take a peek at them.

The Santa in the middle of this photo looks quite a bit like the santa in the movie "The Polar Express".  Marge added the Believe sign to him because that's what the movie was about.  He was indeed OOAK.  The Red Lion Inn picked him for their collection. 

The ornaments are similar to this fellow,


Or these:



Here's one of our Santas that we won't sell but may at some time try to do another one similar.  He's ooak nautical Santa and looked perfect in Cape Cod where I took this photo.









2 comments:

  1. Hi Faye, I wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and for joining up to follow. I'm impressed with yours and Marge's work. I also use a recipe similar to the one from Jonni's site and make OOAK Santa and snowmen figures. I got started after seeing what my sister Maggie was making with the paper mache clay. I'm going to tell Maggie to check out your site and if you'd care to see what she's done with the PMC you can visit her @ Off My Rocker from my blog list on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks maddy. I'm so happy you stopped by and liked our OOAK's too.

    ReplyDelete