Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 2013


This has been quite an experiment with this blog for us and it continues even now.  I noticed that the main page of the blog was becoming very long, long long and I worried that it would take so long for folks to load that they would give up before all the photos of our LoveKins showed up.  I hope this pages thing solves that and keeps things a bit neater and tidier for all.

I found some great photos on my google account and hopefully I can post a few of them here as well.

First up is Sparkle
Sparkle is a 2012 Snowman and was sold in December of 2012

Next up is WideBody Snowman the first of his kind. 

Widebody was designed and sold in 2010.  Since the first widebody I have sculpted several more but this one will always be my favorite I think.  Maybe it's the head tilt.



These next 2 widebodies were designed in 2011 and sold in 2011.  In 2012 I did a couple of widebodies but most of the snowmen were taller and thinner than these guys.   All of these were sold in 2012.  



Do we sell all our snowmen every year?  Noooo sometimes they hang around for a year or two or end up at a relatives as a present.  And, some like this guy end up back home with momma and they make me so happy.  

In the beginning Marge and I tried to take photos of each and every santa or snowman we made, but as we continued in this craft we either failed to take a photo or lost the photo in an unexpected computer crash. 

For whatever reason we failed to continue the photo thing and after time *I* we forget designs.  So I was delighted to rehome this next snowman.  I think I have to designs a few more like this.  



I still have a few my workshop that I am finishing up, they will be available in 2013 including "Dare 2 be Different."








No comments:

Post a Comment