Friday, July 5, 2013

Look What I Found

Oh my gosh, look what I found hiding in my mother's closet.  She told me to take him home so after leaving him there for a couple of weeks, I brought him home so I could make another.  Haven't done that yet but I wanted to share him here anyway.  This is what happens when you don't take photos of everything you make!  And, I mean everything!!!! 
 
I had totally forgotten this guy.  I'm so glad I gave him to my mother because he ended up back with me and now I will probably make a couple more of this design because I do love the smile on this one a lot!  These photos were taken with my cell phone so they're not the best but I still had to post them. 
 
I also had some time this morning.  The grands are sleeping in.....so I am tiptoeing around and had time to read the beginning of this blog and realized that I never quite got around to finishing the story of how Marge and I got started.  That's the one thing about blogs, you are always reading from the end.  LOL  So I really should tell the rest of the story but not this time.  I will leave that for tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment