Sunday, July 7, 2013

More Snowmen and Some Early Santas

Woohoo!  Got an email from Marge with some of her snowmen attached.  Also I took a few new photos of my new found snowman this afternoon in my messy workroom.  I HAVE got to clean it up!!!




This little guy is melting.....so sad.  





This little guy is enjoying some wine.  Love it!

Here is one of Marge's scarecrows.  

This is my newly found snowman...he's on the worktable with multiple paint jars, glue, brushes and unfinished snowmen.  
It really is a mess down there.  I have lots to do...

....and I need to finish this guy.  Yes indeed it's a square snowman.
He will have a little sign that says Dare to be Different.  



Some of our Santas!  I think my brother has the one with the goose or duck.









No comments:

Post a Comment